Aylat Rashid is a new cartoon series that will be showing in Ramadan. It is the second 3D cartoon after Freej and it could be even better! I was asked by ToonWorks (the producing animation company of the program) to created the logotype. Below is a brief look on the design process from sketching to final 3D visual.
The two final options for the logotype that will be used in the 3D cartoon program.
Preliminary Sketches for the logotype:
1. 3D Type Sketches:
2. 2D Type Sketches:
3. Type with Background Sketches:
4. Type with Border Sketches:
5. Type with Character Area Sketch:
The Two Chosen Logotypes for Finalization:
1. Heavy Type with Circular Background:
2. Light and Heavy Type with Squarish Background:
The two options side by side:
The Logotype In-Use in the TV 3D Cartoon Program alongside the characters: